Help with the translations
How can I help with the translations/incorrect spelling?
- Setup your ScreenPlay environment as described in the 5 minute base setup guide
- Open the QLinguist at C:\Qt\
- Open the translations file in the translation ScreenPlay git source folder
- Change them and save.
How do I add new languages?
- Copy a pre exsisting langauge file and change the name
- Search for your langauge code (french in this example)
- Open your langauge ts ScreenPlay_fr.ts and change the language="??????" to your liking
- Translate text by text. DeepL can help with some languages!
- Open the ScreenPlay.pro via QtCreator
- Add your newly created file to the ScreenPlay.pro inside the ScreenPlay subfolder
- Also add it to the ScreenPlay Rsources.qrc file via QtCreator
- Update translations
- Commit you changes
- Create a merge request
Last update: February 20, 2020 11:10:41