Base setup for contributing
How can I help contribute to ScreenPlay?
Install Qt (our c++ framework for developing ScreenPlay)
Fork ScreenPlay with you gitlab.com account
- Download ScreenPlay via git.
- Install git
- You can install git with the default settings!
- Install a git guiGitExtentions
- You need to setup your gitlab email and username after the installation!
- As a merge tool is vscode (free) the best
- Select the blue Clone button from your forked ScreenPlay and select the "Clone with HTTPS" url
- Download via git extentions
- Open The cloned folder and double click on the ScreenPlay.pro (pro as in project file. Like a Visual studio solution)
Last update: February 20, 2020 11:10:41