ScreenPlay Generated Docs
This is the ScreenPlay Code documentation. Every file gets generated via qdoc.exe
config.qdocconf, except this index.html file. This docs is automatically generated via our
GitLab repository. If you want to help
documenting ScreenPlay, you can do that in the main
ScreenPlay consists of 7 projects:
- The main ScreenPlay module. This contains things like ScreenPlayApp UI with Create, Installed, Community and Settings.
- The Wallpaper executable that is used for displaying a single wallpaper. This uses ScreenPlaySDK
to talk via QLocalsockets with the main ScreenPlayApp.
- The Widget executable that is used for displaying a single widget. This uses ScreenPlaySDK to
talk via QLocalsockets with the main ScreenPlayApp .
- Contains functions like json project file loading/saving and enums like FillMode and ContentType
that is needed by all projects.
- A SDK used internally in the ScreenPlayWallpaper and ScreenPlayWidget to talk to the main
ScreenPlay app via QLocalsockets (Windows Pipes and Unix sockets).
- A list of ready to use shader in Wallpaper and Widgets.
- A qml plugin to read CPU, GPU, Network and all sort of statistics.