ScreenPlay Generated Docs
This is the ScreenPlay Code documentation. Every file gets generated via qdoc.exe config.qdocconf, except this index.html file. This docs is automatically generated via our ScreenPlayDeveloperDocs
GitLab repository. If you want to help documenting ScreenPlay, you can do that in the main repository.
ScreenPlay consists of 6 projects:
- The main ScreenPlay App UI with Create, Installed, Community and Settings.
- Contains functions like json project file loading/saving and enums like FillMode and ContentType that is needed by all projects.
- A SDK used internally in the ScreenPlayWallpaper and ScreenPlayWidget to talk to the main ScreenPlay app via QLocalsockets (Windows Pipes and Unix sockets).
- A list of ready to use shader in Wallpaper and Widgets.
- A qml plugin to read CPU, GPU, Network and all sort of statistics.
- The Wallpaper executable that is used for displaying a single wallpaper. This uses ScreenPlaySDK to talk via QLocalsockets with the main ScreenPlayApp.
- The Widget executable that is used for displaying a single widget. This uses ScreenPlaySDK to talk via QLocalsockets with the main ScreenPlayApp .
C++ Namespace And Classes
QML Common Components